Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tool 11 Final thoughts

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.


The IPad- its great for debate, and I plan to require my policy debaters to use this in actual rounds next year
2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?

I understand that tech is a part of every classroom, and can unite students rather than separate them if used correctly and sparingly.  I think my classroom is fairly prgressive when it comes to tech, but I will have to monitor more closely what is done, what kids are doign online, and realaize that its pretty fast-paced out there.

 

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
 
I did find myself liking some of the tool links like wrod sift and some others.  I se more how these can be more educationally useful that I had first thought.




No comments:

Post a Comment